Monday, November 25, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great start to your week. Can't believe it's only three days til Thanksgiving! Boy does time fly. I'm excited to celebrate this year... I'm a holiday fanatic! I haven't gotten the chance to decorate much for this harvest season but you better believe I am all ready with the Christmas decorations *as soon* as Thanksgiving is over! ;)

Yesterday I FINALLY got a chance to sleep in. I was planning on attending church either with The Moreno family or my friends Paul and Jameis but I was so tired when I woke up in the morning and haven't slept in in over two weeks, I decided I needed some extra zzzs.

Katie and I met up for lunch at Sushi Hana and gobbled down some yummy food. 2/5 dishes were slices of pumpkin pie... I live for pumpkin pie haha. Mike's not too big of a fan however. After sushi Katie & I headed over to Payless Shoe Source. As we were walking around,we stumbled across the women's SIZE 13 SHOES. What! Honestly, I feel bad for women who have feet that big... not cause of the fact that they have large feet but because they are so limited in the different styles at hand. Like this one:


I mean, I like leopard print but this thing was like a boat. And the little kitten heel and cut of the shoe at the top was just too much. But that's just me. We can see in the photo above how Katie also feels about the shoe, lol!

Then we did some thrift shopping from there, parted ways and I got started on a little bit of early Christmas shopping, hoorah! I'm going to try to make most of my Christmas gifts this year... I love handmade gifts, they're so much more personal and it means a lot that someone would put time and effort into making something for you.

Welp, think I'm gonna sign off for the evening. I'm picking up Michael from the airport tomorrow so next blog post will have a little input/material from the hubs! 

Cheers!
The McCaffreys


No comments:

Post a Comment